WUKO&AD&AD STATUTESDownload Statutes [pdf]
CHAPTER I – THE BODY
Article 1 – FOUNDATION AND AIMS
- The amateur sports association named “World United Karate Organization and Associated Disciplines” (hereafter referred to as “WUKO&AD”) pursuant to Article 18 of the Italian Constitution is composed by the Founding Members and by the Sports Federations / Associations / Affiliate Organizations / Institutions (hereafter referred to as “Associations”) which dedicate their activity to Karate according to the rules of the present Statute and its consequent regulations.
- The headquarters of the WUKO&AD are based in via Giovanola 47, 28822 Cannobio (Italy) and its legal address is in via del Piaggio 40, 28823 Ghiffa (Italy). The Directing Committee may resolve to move the Headquarters to other countries by submitting the request to the General Meeting Congress.
- The purposes of WUKO&AD are to promote and regulate Karate and, possibly, other Martial Arts (hereafter referred to as A.D., i.e. Associated Disciplines) at an educational, ethical and sports level, to ensure the psycho-physical integrity of its associate members, and to contribute to their education and development. Consequently, WUKO&AD shall promote any activities and initiatives which share the same purposes. In particular, WUKO&AD shall have the following objectives:
- To promote, make known and organize the discipline of Karate and A.D., making them and their practice accessible all social groups with educational, cultural, recreational and sports objectives.
- To support, coordinate and facilitate the constitution and development of federations and associations, by favouring and safeguarding the implementation and practice of karate and of A.D. - perceived as a way to improve the quality of life through self-control, physical, ethical and intellectual well-being - in terms of their technical and organizational aspects.
- To stimulate the commitment to promote karate activities as a means of self-development for elderly persons and those with special needs.
- To pursue educational criteria which are in line with the programs of the Ministry of Education for schools of every order and level with special care for the very young.
- To organize professional, non-profit making training courses.
- To promote and organize the discipline of karate and of A.D. in order to obtain Olympic acknowledgement from the IOC.
- The WUKO&AD is a non-profit making, lay and apolitical organization, based on with a democratic structure, on association offices subject to election, and on free roles and services provided by its members.
- The WUKO&AD exercises its powers through its bodies and with the rules established by the present Statute its Regulations.
Article 2 – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Financial aspects are managed within the limits of the Balance-sheet approved by the WUKO&AD Directing Committee (hereafter referred to as WUKO&AD-DC). The revenues of the WUKO&AD shall derive from affiliation and membership fees, from national and worldwide events, from the contributions received from third parties, and from all the institutional activities.
- The financial year shall coincide with the calendar year.
- The Budget for each financial year (which shall include the program of the activities of the year) and the Balance-sheet (which shall include the Auditors' Report) shall be approved by the WUKO&AD-DC. If the Auditors' report is negative, an Assembly of the Associations shall be called at the next Senior World Championship or World Cup to discuss the approval of the Balance-sheet.
- The central and peripheral bodies shall limit expenses as approved in the Balance Statement.
CHAPTER II – WUKO&AD MEMBERS
Article 3 – GENERAL REGULATIONS
- WUKO&AD members include the Founding Members, the affiliate members, the affiliate Associations, and also the members of Associations which adhere to the WUKO&AD and perform a specific task assigned by WUKO&AD Bodies.
- If in a country there is one (or more) national organization(s) which is (are) already officially recognized by the WUKO&AD, before officially acknowledging any other organization, the WUKO&AD-DC will have to consult the existent federation(s) and check whether there are good relations between such federation(s) and the new candidate-member or, at least, not such as to cause serious disadvantages to the rights acquired by the nation which is already affiliated to the WUKO&AD. Where the evidence shows the contrary, the WUKO&AD-DC shall be able to reject the new candidate-member.
- The affiliated Associations and Members shall be committed to accept the Statute, the Regulations, as well as all the decisions, provisions and resolutions of the competent Confederation Bodies without reserve and to all effects and purposes.
- All provisions, resolutions and decisions adopted by the competent Bodies shall be applied in their entirety within the association rules by the affiliate Associations and to those parties that are WUKO&AD members.
- Any action tending to elude the norms set forth in paragraphs 3 and 4 of the present article shall represent a valid reason for being excluded from the WUKO&AD organization and Federations/Associations in accordance with Article 24 of the Italian Civil Code.
Article 4 – ASSOCIATIONS
- Non-profit making Associations and Associations which are governed by a Management Body duly elected by the Members' Meeting on the basis of the regulations of a democratic organizational Statute in line with the Regulations of International Law are eligible to become Members of the WUKO&AD.
- Associations that intend to take part in the activities organized by the WUKO&AD shall conform to the principles of the WUKO&AD Rules and Regulations. Associations cease to be members of the WUKO&AD in the following cases: if the Directing Committee votes so, by dissolution, by failing to renew their affiliation, by not accepting re-affiliation, or by being banned because of serious reasons.
Article 5 – CENTRAL BODIES
- The following organs represent the WUKO&AD Central Bodies:
- The Congress;
- The President;
- The Chairman;
- The Directing Committee (WUKO&AD-DC);
- The Board of Auditors;
- The Sports Judge;
- The Appeal Commission;
- The technical members of the Central Organization Chart (members of the technical commissions).
- The WUKO&AD General Secretariat shall represent the Permanent Executive Central Body.
Article 6 – PERIPHERAL BODIESThe following organs represent the WUKO&AD Peripheral Bodies:
- The Chairmen of Continental Committees
- The Continental Committees
Article 7 – WUKO&AD CONGRESS
- The WUKO&AD Congress represents the supreme organ of the WUKO&AD and has supreme status in terms of statutory regulations. This body examines and therefore judges the activities of the WUKO&AD based on the items on the Agenda and adopts resolutions accordingly.
- The Ordinary Elective Congress shall meet every four years during the Senior World Championships. The Meeting shall be called by the WUKO&AD-DC and be convened by the President. The convocations of the parties who are entitled to participate in the meeting shall be forwarded by means of a federal letter to all the member Federations/Associations at least 60 days before the date of the Meeting. They shall also be published on the WUKO&AD Web Site. The convocations shall contain details concerning the date, time and place of the meeting and the Agenda.
- An Extraordinary Congress may be convened by the WUKO&AD-DC or by a written and motivated request from a number of Associations representing at least 50% plus one of the votes assigned to the Associations which have been WUKO&AD members for at least 24 months, provided that they are affiliate members for the current year. The Extraordinary Congress shall be convened adopting the same procedures as adopted for the Ordinary Congress and the Congress. If called by the affiliate Associations, it shall be held within 90 days of the date in which the last valid request satisfying the required minimum was received by WUKO&AD by registered letter. In the Extraordinary Congresses affiliate Associations shall have the same number of votes that were assigned to them in the previous Ordinary Congress. The following parties shall have the right to take part in both the Ordinary and Extraordinary Congress:
- Presidents of Associations that have been affiliated for at least 24 months. Presidents of Associations may delegate another card-holding member of the Association to represent them. Such representatives shall present a written letter signed by the President of the Association or by the person who legally represents him when not present. Associations shall be affiliated no later than 31st December of the preceding year to be eligible to participate in the Ordinary or Extraordinary Congress;
- Founder Members;
- The President of the WUKO&AD, the Chairman, the Vice-Presidents, the General Secretary and the Members of the Board of Auditors, the honorary members;
- The Sports Judge;
- Members of the Appeal Commission
- Chairmen of the Continental Committees;
- Members of the Commissions;
- The Presidents of Affiliate Associations and the Founding Members may also be represented by a Manager of another Association or by another Founding Member, but the power of attorney may be conferred only to a person who is entitled to participate in the Congress, even if the person in question is a member of another Association. No person may represent more than one Founder Member or more than one Association, apart from his/her own. Persons that have been given a disciplinary penalty that is still applicable shall not be permitted to participate in the Congress.
- Voting rights shall be given only to the Presidents of Associations or to their representatives and to Founding Members who shall be entitled to the number of votes as set forth in Article 22 of the present Statute.
- Powers shall be verified by the Board of Auditors that shall also monitor the counting of votes during the elections.
- The President or, in the event of his/her absence, the Chairman or, in the event of his/her absence, the 1st Vice-president (according firstly to the majority of votes obtained in the last Elective Meeting, secondly to seniority in office and lastly to seniority by age) shall proceed to open the Congress officially and invite the Board of Auditors to declare the number of persons present with voting rights and the number of votes each person may cast. Subsequently, (s)he shall invite the Congress to appoint the Congress Chairman and Deputy-Chairman who shall immediately assume the relative powers. Outgoing members of the WUKO&AD-DC shall not be elected as Chairman and Deputy-Chairman of the Congress. The Secretary General shall be the Secretary to the Congress by rights.
- The Congress:
- Examines the activities performed during the preceding four-year period via the technical-ethical and financial report drawn up by the WUKO&AD-DC and shall express its vote with a nominal call or by raise of hand.
- Establishes the general principles to carry out the activities.
- Approves amendments to the Statute, if any.
- Ratifies the Regulations.
- Elects the President of the WUKO&AD by general vote.
- Elects the Chairman of WUKO&AD by general vote.
- Elects up to 6 (six) Vice-Presidents as Members of the WUKO&AD Directing Committee, as well as the Members of the Board of Auditors.
Article 8 – PRESIDENT
- The President shall represent the WUKO&AD in the world.
- The President shall call the Congress
- The President shall take part in the WUKO&AD-DC meetings and in the event of a tied vote, the President shall hold the casting vote
- The President politically represents the WUKO&AD before the IOC. His / her initiatives will have to be approved by the WUKO&AD -DC
- In case of absence of impediment, the President shall delegate his/her functions and his/her powers, either totally or partially, to the Chairman or to the 1st Vice-President.
- If for any reason the President resigns or if his/her position should become vacant, the Chairman shall take office as a temporary measure under the obligation of convening an Extraordinary Meeting at the next Senior World Championships or World Cup, during which the new President shall be elected.
Article 9 - the CHAIRMAN
- The Chairman shall control the bodies and the offices, excepting the Board of Auditors, sign the acts or delegate the signature, convene and chair the WUKO&AD DC meetings and establish the Agenda and convene the Congress.
- In cases of special urgency and need, the Chairman can resolve with regard to matters falling under the jurisdiction of the WUKO&AD DC given that his/her decisions are submitted to the competent body at the first next Congress.
- If for any reason the President cannot be present, (s)he shall delegate, fully or partially, his functions to the first Vice-President.
- If for any reason the Chairman resigns or if his/her position should become vacant, the Vice-President shall take office as a temporary measure under the obligation of convening an Extraordinary Meeting at the next Senior World Championships or World Cup, during which the new Chairman shall be elected.
Article 10 – DIRECTING COMMITTEE (WUKO&AD)
- The WUKO&AD-DC represents the resolving body of the WUKO&AD. The Directing Committee comprises the President, the Chairman and up to six Vice-Presidents duly elected by the Congress.
- The WUKO&AD-DC shall perform the following duties and functions:
- To draft and approve the budget and final Balance Sheet.
- To draft the technical, ethical and financial Management Report.
- To establish the date, location and Agenda of the Ordinary Congress and, if needed, the Extraordinary Congress.
- To draft the Technical, Organizational and Refereeing Regulations for the competitions and other regulations, if applicable, to be submitted for ratification by the
- To confer and repeal appointments within its areas of jurisdiction.
- To set up commissions and appoint commissioners.
- To ratify all the urgent decisions within its areas of jurisdiction issued by the President.
- To issue all provisions which are designed to ensure the best performance of the WUKO&AD, resolving on the merits within the limits of the Statute and the resolutions made by the Congress.
- To resolve on every other topic submitted by the President and to decide upon matters not included in the regulations.
- In the event of the Vice-President's resignation, or if for any reason his/her position should become vacant, the candidates that received the greatest number of votes after the last elected Vice-President at the last Elective Congress shall take his/her place If there are no suitable candidates, an Extraordinary Congress shall be called to elect the vacant positions during the next Senior World Championships or World Cup. Newly elected members shall remain in office till the end of the four-year olympic period, regardless of the date they were elected. The entire Committee shall be deemed to be fallen from office if more than one half of its Members resigns and the same procedure set forth herein in Article 8, paragraph 6, ‘President's resignation’, shall be followed.
- The WUKO&AD-DC shall meet in Ordinary session at least once a year and in Extraordinary session whenever a motivated request is made by the majority of its Members. All decisions shall be taken by majority vote. In order to be considered valid, any meeting of the Directing Committee must include at least half of its members plus one and be presided over by the President and the Chairman. In the event of a tied vote, the President and the Chairman will have the casting vote. At least one Member of the Board of Auditors may attend the Congress as an auditor. If not present, the Minutes of Congress shall be countersigned by the Members of the WUKO&AD-DC.
- The WUKO&AD-DC shall appoint a Treasurer from among its Members, or from outside, to manage the financial aspects of the WUKO&AD and a Secretary General with responsibility for for ordinary administration. The Treasurer and Secretary shall remain in office for the same period as the body that has appointed them, except in cases of its resignation, substitution or fall from office.
- The WUKO&AD-DC shall remain in office for 4 years.
Article 11 –FOUNDING MEMBERSThe Founding Members are the persons/parties that participated in founding the WUKO&AD. These members shall be obliged to pay the annual membership fee to their local Association, which must be affiliated to the WUKO&AD. If such payment is not made, this will result in the revocation of that member from the WUKO&AD.
Article 12 – HONORARY PRESIDENT, HONORARY COMMITTEE AND HONORARY MEMBERSThe Honorary President, the honorary committee and the Honorary Members shall be appointed by the WUKO&AD-DC. The choice shall be made from a list of persons who have distinguished themselves most for having worked to promote karate and the WUKO&AD. The Honorary President, the honorary committee and the Honorary Members may remain in office for life and can participate to all the WUKO&AD events.
Article 13 – BOARD OF AUDITORS
- The Board of Auditors shall be responsible for auditing the Balance Sheet, the accounts, the statements of account and any other administrative document related to the WUKO&AD and to its peripheral bodies, to establish the correctness and to contain expenses within the limits of a sound and prudent management.
- The Board of Auditors shall comprise three Statutory Members elected by the Congress. The Board Members shall elect one of its members as President during the first Meeting.
- Moreover, the Congress shall elect 2 Alternate Members, who shall take office in the event of vacancy of the Statutory Members.
- The Statutory Members and the Alternate Members shall be elected at the same time. The three candidates that receive the highest number of votes shall be the Statutory Members, while the last two members shall be the Alternate Members. The Board of Auditors shall remain in office for four years.
Article 14 – SPORTS JUDGE
- The WUKO&AD-DC shall appoint a Sports Judge who shall resolve all disciplinary breaches.
- After the file has been opened, the General Secretary shall transfer all the reports related to any given member to the Sports Judge.
- Decisions related to the Chairman, the President, the Vice-Presidents, the Auditors and the Presidents of the Continental Committees shall fall under the jurisdiction of the WUKO&AD-DC.
- The Sports Judge shall remain in office for the full four-year period, except for cases of resignation, substitution or fall from office of the body that elected him/her.
Article 15 – FEDERAL APPEAL COMMISSION
- It is allowed to appeal to the Appeal Commission, whose decision shall be final, in cases of disagreement with the Sports Judge An appeal before the Appeal Commission, whose decision shall be final, against the decisions of the Sports Judge is allowed. Recourse shall be submitted in writing by registered letter accompanied by the relative tax within 30 days from the date of notification of the decision by the Sports Judge, together with the relevant fee.
- The Appeal Committee is made up of three Statutory Members and two Alternate Members appointed by the WUKO&AD-DC. The Appeal Commission shall remain in office for four years, barring cases of resignation of more than one half of its Members, revocation or termination of the body that appointed the Commission.
- The Alternate Members shall take office as Statutory Members in the event of vacancy of one of the three Statutory Members. Moreover, they may be called to replace one or two Members who may be absent or have a temporary impediment.
- The Statutory Members shall elect the President of the Commission from among its Members during the first Meeting.
Article 16 – GENERAL SECRETARIAT
- The General Secretariat comprises the office and services necessary to enable the WUKO&AD to work properly. The General Secretariat shall be directed by a General Secretary who ensures its functional operation and effectiveness in compliance with the Chairman’s directives.
- The General Secretary shall be appointed by the WUKO&AD-DC based on a proposal made by the Chairman.
- The General Secretary:
- Executes the resolutions made by the appropriate Directing Bodies.
- Performs the tasks and functions that have been conferred to him/her by the Statute and by the Regulations.
- Supervises the WUKO&AD staff according to its norms and regulations.
Article 17 – CHAIRMEN AND CONTINENTAL COMMITTEES
- Continental Chairmen represent the highest body within their jurisdiction. They examine and judge the activities of the Continental Committee, on the basis of the items on the Agenda and adopt the relative resolutions.
- Continental Chairmen shall be appointed by the WUKO&AD-DC among the candidates selected by the Chairman, in the continents where the WUKO&AD is present.
- The Chairman of the Continental Committee shall represent the Committee itself, shall control its activities, shall sign the documents and delegate the signature, shall convene and chair the Committee Congresses and shall be responsible for the WUKO&AD, its functioning and its funds made available to the Committee in any capacity.
- As a norm, the sphere of jurisdiction of the Continental Committee shall depend on its Continent. For particular reasons, which shall be considered by the WUKO&AD-DC, a given Continent may be divided into two or more Committees, or two or more Continents may be united in a single Committee.
- The Chairman of the Continental Committee can appoint his or her assistants. The appointments shall be ratified by the WUKO&AD-DC. The Secretary and the Treasurer may be selected from among or outside the Committee members and shall remain in office for the same period as the body that appointed them, except in the event of its resignation, substitution or fall from office.
- As a rule, the Committee Headquarters shall be located in the capital city of country of the continental Chairman.
- The Continental Committees shall strictly limit their expenses according to what they earn and shall forward the account of the expenses, which shall be enclosed within the WUKO&AD Balance Sheet for ratification, to the WUKO&AD Secretary General by 31st January of each year after the financial period.
- The WUKO&AD-DC may appoint Continental Auditors for each single Committee to ensure the accuracy of the accounts and the punctuality of the annual Balance-sheet.
- The Continental Committee shall have to ratify the appointment of a WUKO&AD National Delegate in each country who, by rule, shall be either the President of the country affiliated to the WUKO&AD or its delegate. Delegates shall remain in office as long as the body that appointed them, except in the event of their resignation, holidays or substitution. National Delegates shall organize the WUKO&AD Continental activities within the country and shall be accountable to the body that appointed them for their activities.
- The management of the finances shall be conducted within the limits of the Balance Sheet approved by the Continental Committee. Revenues shall derive from all the events organized at a Continental level, from the contributions received from third parties, and from all the Continental institutional activities. The same rules established for the WUKO&AD shall apply to the Continental Committees.
- The WUKO&AD-DC shall have the right to dissolve any Peripheral Body if damaging situations arise, and to appoint an Extraordinary Commissioner who shall assume all the powers of the body that has been dissolved. A Deputy-Commissioner and a Secretary-Treasurer may be appointed together with the Extraordinary Commissioner who shall support the Extraordinary Commissioner.
- As a rule, the Extraordinary Commissioner shall remain in office for one year and shall take the necessary action to re-establish the normal continental bodies within this period of time. In exceptional circumstances, the WUKO&AD-DC may extend the Commissioner management arrangement for up to another year.
CHAPTER III – CONGRESSES AND ELECTIONS
Article 18 – VALIDITY OF CONGRES
- The Congress shall be deemed valid at the first call if at least half plus one of affiliated members in possession of voting rights are present, or at the second call, one hour later, whatever number of people with voting rights are present.
- In the event of an irregular Congress, it shall be possible to appeal against it within 30 days from the date of the Congress. The appeal shall be examined by a group of three arbitrators who shall be elected by the Presidents of the WUKO&AD associations via registered mail.
Article 19 – VALIDITY OF VOTES CAST
- In order to be considered valid, any resolution approved by the Congresses must be approved by the absolute majority of the members having voting rights, barring the circumstances set forth in paragraph 2 of the present Article.
- For any type of election the relative majority shall be valid provided that at least one half plus one of the voting members are present at the time the powers were verified.
- In all the elections, in the event of a tied vote, the person to be elected shall be chosen first according to seniority in the WUKO&AD, second, seniority by age, and last, by the drawing of lots.
Article 20 – ELIGIBILITY AND CANDIDATURE
- Persons who satisfy the following requirements shall be eligible for the central and peripheral offices:
- Over 18 years old.
- WUKO&AD members for at least 24 months.
- Have not been convicted of fraud or gross negligence
- Have not been subjected to disciplinary measures which entail or have entailed overall banning or prohibition for more than one year, barring motivated exceptions resolved by the WUKO&AD-DC.
- Have not been suspended from sporting activities due to the use of substances or methods which altered the normal physical performance in the sports activity.
- Each candidature shall be proposed by the following number of Federations/Associations with voting rights, for each office and in the specific voting session:
- By at least 20 associations for the office of President of the WUKO&AD
- By at least 15 associations for the office of Chairman of WUKO&AD
- By at least 10 associations for the office of Vice-President of WUKO&AD
- New candidatures shall be submitted to the WUKO&AD General Secretariat by registered letter or by fax, at least 90 days before the date set for the Elective Congress, accompanied by the original declarations of the Federations/Associations proposing the candidate, signed by the President of the Association or by his/her delegate. The validity of the candidatures shall be verified by the WUKO&AD General Secretariat.
- Outgoing Managers may put forward their candidature to the office they currently cover without the formalities outlined in paragraphs 2 and 3 of this Article.
- Each candidate shall be allowed to run for only one single office in the WUKO&AD Congresses.
Article 21 – INCOMPATIBILITY
- It shall not be permitted to hold two elective offices in the WUKO&AD. Should a Manager in one of the WUKO&AD offices be elected, (s)he will have to choose which office to keep within 30 days of the date of the last election. After 30 days, should the decision not have been taken, the last election shall be considered null. The vacant offices shall be covered immediately by the candidate that received the highest number of votes after the elected person, except for the offices of President of the WUKO&AD or Continental President, for which the provisions set forth in Article 8 paragraph 4 6 and Article 9, paragraph 3 4, respectively, shall apply.
- The office of Auditor or Member of the Judging Body (Sports Judge, Federal Appeal Commission) shall be incompatible with every other office in the WUKO&AD.
Article 22 – VOTES
- In order to be entitled to acquire points, and, consequently, to vote, a member shall have to have been in the WUKO&AD for at least two years (considering his/her official registration date). Associations which are made up by other Associations (Federations/Organizations) and which have been WUKO&AD members at least 24 months shall be assigned 3 (three) votes per Association in the Congress. Single associations (clubs) shall be assigned 1 (one) vote
- Founding Members shall be assigned 1 (one) vote per Member.
- It should be noted that Associations shall acquire voting rights only after the of the WUKO&AD Council attesting the period of 24 months affiliation. This right shall be subject to the acknowledgement of each subsequent annual affiliation in order to be maintained, and shall be ratified by the Council itself all the same.
Article 23 – REFERENDUMThe WUKO&AD-DC shall have the right to call a consulting referendum on matters of a technical, organizational and ethical nature.
Article 24 – REGULATIONS
- The WUKO&AD-DC shall draft specific norms to determine special, procedural, technical and administrative regulations and to apply the statutory principles.
- Such regulations shall be in line with the principles established by the present Statute.
- The WUKO&AD regulations shall be issued by the WUKO&AD-DC, shall be ratified by the Congress and shall be modified only by resolutions of the Congress itself.
Article 25 - COMPETITIONS AND ECONOMIC RULES
- The WUKO&AD is a non-profit making organization. Consequently, what is asked to the adherents for the best management of the Secretariat and of the WUKO&AD-DC shall be kept to a minimum.
- In the WUKO&AD World and Continental Championships or Cups the WUKO&AD-DC shall set a participation fee for athletes and coaches. Referees shall not pay anything and, if possible, shall receive a daily refund for their work.
- 50% of these fees shall be given to the organizing nation by the WUKO&AD-DC. Such organizing Nation shall commit itself to organize the Championship according to the rules established by the WUKO&AD.
- WUKO&AD competitions shall be divided into the following groups: Children, Cadets, Juniors, Seniors and Veterans (Masters).
- The main karate styles recognized by the WUKO&AD may compete separately in the kata competitions.
Article 26 – STATUTE AMENDMENTS
- The Statute is approved by the WUKO&AD Congress and may be amended only by the Congress itself with a favourable vote of at least one half plus one of the total number of votes present at the time the powers are verified
- The proposals to amend the Statute may be put forward by the WUKO&AD-DC or the Associations. In this case the amendment proposals shall be presented by at least 50% plus one of the Associations with voting rights and shall be sent to the WUKO&AD General Secretariat by registered letter or by fax within 6 months from the date of the Ordinary Congress, or 90 days before an Extraordinary Congress.
Article 27 – DISSOLUTION OF THE WUKO&AD
- The dissolution of the WUKO&AD shall be resolved by the Congress, with a majority of at least three quarters of the votes of the affiliated members having voting rights.
- Should the WUKO&AD be dissolved, its assets and archives shall be donated to Ethical Bodies, to other non-profit making associations that promote educational and ethical activities, as indicated by the Congress in its last meeting.
Article 28 – CIVIL CODE
- All aspects which are not mentioned in the present Statute shall apply the regulations set forth in Article 14 and the following of the Italian Civil Code.
- The present Statute may be modified directly by the WUKO&AD-DC as regards all amendments imposed or subsequent to regulatory interventions of Law.